1. Create a Youtube channel.
- Technically, I already have one of these, but I haven't really posted any videos. In the coming months, I plan to use Youtube to do book reviews for both mainstream and indie YA lit
- I also want to use Youtube to talk to my readers about my writing process and Sun Kissed's progress.
2. Blog and Tweet more.
- Twitter has always been a rather alien entity of social media for me, but I'm getting used to it. I try to use Twitter to reach out to other indie writers.
- Blogging on the other hand, is going to be a challenge. I've started blogs before only to see them go nowhere (mainly because I suck at journaling). It's especially difficult for self-pub authors to establish a well known presence on the blogosphere, but I'm just going to try to remain consistent and leave links to this blog in my other accounts.
3. Set up some Giveaways!
- I'm super excited about this step, but first I want to get a following outside of Wattpad before setting up a giveaway.
4. Make a Book Trailer
- I had a book trailer for Sun Kissed, but I accidentally deleted it when I cleaned out my Youtube channel. Whoops
- If anyone knows anybody who makes spectacular fantasy book trailers, please feel free to bother me about it.
Okay, that's all I have. Well, I do have other goals, but the ones listed are the important ones related to online marketing.
Let me know if you have any questions or just want to say hi in the comments below.